Thinking to kick-start your career in modelling but not sure where to start from?
Then you might be asking yourself “Have I got what it takes?” Or “should I join a modelling agency?” because it has always been a daunting task for every newbie to find out the right opportunities and most of them are afraid of getting caught in the WRONG HANDS!
If you can relate, then this article will help to answer all of your concerns regarding how to find the right modelling agency to open up a gateway to success!
Don’t be confused about having the perfect body, because there’s no such definition of beauty that exists, or at least not in the dictionary of Cornwall Models & Promotions.
We strongly believe that there should be an equal distribution of opportunities for every individual and every type of individual difference is a valuable asset to everyone.
You just need that fire in the belly for making the dreams come true!
Why You Should Register with A Modelling Agency
The answer is very simple, agencies are in the field and have more experience getting work.
They can easily get you more exposure and success, and one of the fun facts is, agency-based models tend to get paid more as compared to independent models!
Listed below are some more benefits of being represented by an agency:
- The agencies protect their models. They screen and filter out the clients to ensure the safety of their models.
- Agencies can get you more job opportunities because they have relationships with lots of potential clients who can give regular projects. On the other hand, models who work independently have to search out for the work themselves with higher chances of meeting the scammers.
- You are likely to get higher pay being represented by a professional agency because models who work independent of an agency are more likely to undervalue their services. While an agency makes sure to get you the highest paying rates because they make money only if their models do. They also have their inbuilt status that models can leverage to make themselves seem more reputable.
- They also provide legal assistance to their models and help them in all the legal matters and issues.
- International exposure is another perk of being represented by a legitimate agency. You can get access to more international modelling opportunities with the help of your employer.
- Agencies have the power to legitimize you. They help you to create a positive image in the market which results in getting more clients.
Cornwall Models & Promotions Can Help
Hopefully we’ve established why you should propel your modelling career with the help of a reputable agency. Now the question arises, which one to choose to be the true representative of your skills and talent?
Because modelling is not about having a pretty face and body.
It’s in fact, the art of representing the best skills a person has. That’s where an equality modelling agency comes in.
Cornwall Models & Promotions is one of its kind which has no such high beauty standards. We do not filter the applicants on the basis of their skin colour or curvy physique.
In fact, we started this agency with a mission to value every form of beauty and to get them featured in the fashion mainstream.
With prior experience, our expert agents know very well that which market is best for your particular look and how to get you on your career path to success.
We always look for new talent and all kind of beauties because everyone is perfect in his/her own way.
Join our shortlist to make a difference by breaking the fake standards of beauty!
By choosing us, you’ll get the following free bonuses:
- Free Sign-Up
- Free Portfolio Building Service
- Free Photoshoot Included
- Personalised Growth Assistance
- Access to Discounted Premium Social Media Growth Service